The Care Certificate is an agreed set of standards to guide healthcare professionals in their working life and ensures standards of care across the sector are regulated to the same level. These are covered as part of the robust induction training programme for all new healthcare professionals. It is an essential package which equips workers with the skills, knowledge and behaviours in order that they can deliver compassionate, safe, high quality care and support in their own workplace settings. All training is delivered and assessed to level 2 standard at no extra cost.
Support and training can be provided to ensure all staff competencies are practically assessed in the workplace.
Designed and delivered to meet the knowledge areas of the 15 standards through a combination of discussions, group discussions, practical sessions, E-Learning*, visual aids, continuous assessments, short tests and activities which are used to explore, test understanding and deliver each topic.
- Moving and Handling
- Safeguarding Adults and Children
- Duty of Care
- Person-Centred Care and Planning
- Risk Assessment and Falls and Prevention
- Mental Capacity Act and Dols
- Mental Health Awareness, Learning Disability and Understanding Dementia
- Record Keeping and Report Writing
- Health, Nutrition, Fluids, Food Hygiene and Infection control
- First aid (Inc CPR and AED)
- Personal Development
- Effective Communication
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
- Handling Information
- Health and Safety
- Fire Safety
|4 Days blended learning
(Teaching, E-learning and Assessment)
|£150 inc VAT