Crucial Community First Aid
½ Day Course
£20 Per Head (Book 10 places and get 1 place FREE)
Classes can be run in a venue of your choice or in our modern and accessible training academy in Yeadon, Leeds.
Our Crucial Community First Aid classes are delivered in a relaxed and friendly environment. Our experienced instructors will give you the confidence to know what actions to take if faced with a medical emergency and provide all equipment necessary to run the session safely.
To ensure learner and instructor safety Resuscitation UK Covid19 guidelines are strictly adhered to.
Delivered by a Highfield accredited trainer and certificated for 1 year.
- Assessing an Incident
- Communication and Casualty Care
- Keeping yourself safe
- Resuscitation, CPR, Introducing a AED and recovery position
- Recognising and treating shock
- Dressing wounds and stemming bleeding
- Treatment for life threatening conditions such as choking, stroke and heart attack.
- Treating burns and scalds
- First Aid Kits