Basic Life Support; Community First Aid
2.5 hour Course
£10 Per Head (Book 10 places and get 1 place FREE)
Classes can be run in a venue of your choice or in our training academy in Yeadon, Leeds.
Even if you do not want to become a First Aider it’s important to know the basics. Our experienced instructors can provide a fun, interactive, basic life support training course that covers CPR and the correct use of an AED.
To ensure learner and instructor safety Resuscitation UK Covid19 guidelines are strictly adhered to.
Delivered by a Highfield accredited trainer and certificated for 1 year.
- Chain of Survival
- Assessing an Incident
- Procedure for calling Emergency Services
- Casualty Assessment
- Managing an Unresponsive Casualty
- Recovery Position
- AED Safety Considerations
- Using a AED
- Combining the Use of a AED and CPR
- Using a AED with a child
- Procedure for when Emergency Services Arrive